Thursday, November 12, 2009

TA on Cafe #2

Sediiiihhh....
My darling pulang kampung,,,mudah-mudahan gak lama...
anyway,,,
now,,i'm in Djendelo cafe upstairs gading mas book store,,,
with Mae and iQha...
niatnya mau ngerjai TA lagi *as always*,,,but my feeling was so sad right now..
i can't do it...but i have do it...tomorrow i want to meet my dosen pembimbing,,,
CA YO!!!

anyway [again]..
i just bought sandal *love sandal* and batik dress...
the sandal that i bought is on sale,,, yess!!!
the normal price is Rp.299.000 and get it only for Rp.99.000...
yess!!! is more than 50 % discount....
and the batik dress..actually i have no plan to buy any clothes,,,i just want to buy a sandal...
my old sandal is going to retired,,,
but,,,while i'm waiting my darling take the money on the ATM..near from ATM there is some batik counter,,,and there is some one that hold a batik dress and want it...
after they *someone who holding the dress* gone... i take it and try in front of mirror...
i just love it....the dress is made from many pieces of batik fabric,,and sew it together *do my sentence right?*..and become into a dress...
tomorrow i'll take the picture from my two new stuff,,,
can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment