Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Described My Spacing

Spacing mean is a space..maybe i can describe it as a space where i can write anything...
A place where i can express my self..
About
my LOVE..
my LIFE..
my FRIENDS..
my PASSION..
my DREAMS..
my COFFEE.. and
my OREO

my LOVE ?
is absolutely about my love life...
my happiness about love life...
my sadness about love life..
anything with love i can put in here...

my LIFE ?
how my life turn today...
how's my day...
is happy or sad or mad?
just put it in here..
this is the place..

my FRIENDS ?
yes i love my friends very much...
my friends with all the 'stupidity' who make me laugh..
big LOVE for you all fellas..

my PASSION ?
little bit confuse between PASSIONS and DREAMS...
-skip-

my DREAMS ?
i have so many dreams..
about study..
about job..
about love..
about life...
so many..

my COFFEE ?
i love coffee very much...
that makes me feel comfort..much happy..
my mood booster..

my OREO ?
i love the black part of oreo...
i don't really like the white one...
too sweet for me...
if i'm home i give the white one for my nephew..
and i'm eat the black one..

that's it..

5 comments:

  1. that's all is part of you.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. setelah melalui semua yg pernah dilalui, kt akan berpikir dan menyesal jk kmaren2 kt kurang maksimal dlm melakukan sesuatu...

    give the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll do my best...
    you too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...
    yes i am...
    yes we are...

    ReplyDelete