Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I don't know

I hate when this feeling come,,
Like now...
I sleep,,
And i wake up..and that feeling comes,,
Feels like scare of something...
Feels like alone,,,
May be it because i just arrived in jogja...my body and my mind can't accept that i'm in jogja right now..
my mind is prevent that i was in jogja,,
Wake up!!!!
Wake up!!!!
i'm in jogja right now...
i have to accept that i'm in jogja right now...not in borneo anymore...
Wake up!!!!
May be i need to go to "psikiater"...
I want to know what happen on me...
Is that i'm stress or depressed or crazy or something?
Or because he is not here,,
Aarrrgghhh!!!
I don't want to feels that feeling again...
I've been felt this feeling before...
When i have to go home..
And he have to go home too..
were live in different city,,
like avenged sevenfold dear god song i think...hehe..
"far away from those/that i love"...
I'm so tired if i have to feel it again,,,
or may be i do a lot of "dosa"..
Like yesterday,,
and Allah menghukum aq..
Dengan memunculkan perasaan ini lagi...

No comments:

Post a Comment