Monday, December 14, 2009

Things

Lately my new hobby is to read a book..i now it's too late,,,
I become a book hunter,,
I just bought 3 new books for my self,,there is..
  • Ciao italia! : why i'm bought this book is because i love the cover...and the story is about a student in Italy...tell all about Italy...the people, the food, the weather and all the city that he visited..this book make me want to go to Italy...
  • Breakfast At Tiffany's : i'm interested with this book because i hear a lot about the move *but i have been watching the movie yet*..
  • Eclipse : I'm interested because i just wacth the movie *new moon* and i want to know what happen next...p.s : i love jacob in that movie...xixixi...

I also bought new bag for my self...love the shape and color...


No comments:

Post a Comment