Friday, September 04, 2009

JAF * Jogja Art Fair *

Today afternoon me and my boyfriend went to JAF... Jogja Art Fair..
I know that event from my friend's photos,,there is 1 photo that make me want to find out where he take that photos...
after i ask him,,,he said that was in JAF...
and the event will be end on September 5... tomorrow...
in JAF only a few people that i found...less than 10 people i think
i think that will so crowded...but no...NO...
so many interesting artwork in that event...
but i don't really know what the meaning behind that artwork...
i just can watch and enjoy..
i take some picture in there..
fiufiufiu...



----------that giant entrance



---------broken monalisa?
----------padahal pengen poto disini tapi gara2 ad mbak penjaga,,gk jadi >.<'








^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment